PayByPhone is a mobile phone service, enabling you to pay for your parking by credit or debit card, rather than with cash at a machine.
- You don’t need to put a ticket on your dashboard
- Civil enforcement officers use handheld devices to check which vehicles have paid
- Paying with the app reduces the risk of receiving a penalty charge notice
- Receive a text message to remind you your session is about to expire
- If you’re running late or simply need a bit longer in town, there’s no need to worry - just top up your parking wherever you are by using the service again
You can use the PayByPhone service at all all our our car parks except Talbot Road multi-storey. You can also use the app at our on-street parking locations.
Blackpool Council has launched a new parking app that provides a cashless and contact-free payment option across almost 5,000 parking spaces in the resort.
The scheme, which will be delivered in partnership with the global leader in mobile parking payments, PayByPhone, will give residents and visitors the ability to pay for their parking without handling cash or coming into contact with pay and display machines.
Register to pay by phone
Download the PayByPhone app from the App Store or Google Play Store or visit the PayByPhone website