Blackpool Council provide car parking facilities throughout the town, including:
- Short-stay car parks
- Long-stay car parks
- Coach and commercial car parks
- Parking for motor homes
- Parking for motorcycles
Car park information
Parking services telephone lines are available between 10.00am to12 noon and 2.00pm to 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Penalty Charge Notices can only be challenged in writing by either:
- Completing the online parking challenge form
- By post to PO Box 4 Blackpool FY1 1NA
Once your challenge is received the Penalty Charge Notice will be put on hold at it's current charge and a response sent out to you.
You can pay Penalty Charge Notice online or pay through the automated payment line on 0300 4560495.
Pay by phone
Our new pay by phone system is the best way to pay for your parking.
- Save time when parking - No more walking to a pay station
- Never get a ticket again - Get text message reminders
- Extend you stay - Add more time without returning to your car
More information on paying by phone
To report illegally parked vehicles please contact our dispatch office on 01253 476395.
This line is available Monday to Sunday 7.00am to 6.00pm during the current lockdown period. If you need to report a vehicle for obstruction or otherwise dangerous parking outside of these hours please call the Police.