Is the event location available ?
Most areas of public realm including the Promenade and beach are owned or controlled by Blackpool Council. To check availability, please contact the Marketing Blackpool events team on email@example.com who will:
- Provisionally book the area for you
- Inform you if an administration / facility fee is be payable. Charity and non profit making events are normally exempt from charges
- On receipt of a completed event notification form consider the application
- Subject to permission being granted ask you to agree to the standard terms and conditions.
- In the case of larger and commercial events may issue a bespoke license
Before completing the form
It is important that the person with overall responsibility for the event completes the online form and provides the below information as soon as possible after your provisional booking has been accepted. The application should ideally be made at least 12 weeks in advance of your event taking place.
Applications for larger, more complex or unusual events and those requiring a road closure will be referred to the Blackpool Events Safety Advisory Group for their comments and observations.
Before completing this online form please ensure that you have the following information available