Personal searches

Blackpool Council no longer provide a Local Land Charge search service. 

HM Land Registry

The Land Charges Register has now moved to HM Land Registry and you need to access their digital service through your portal account, business gateway and on the HM Land Registry pages.

Blackpool Council continue to provide replies to Con29 enquiries