Hardcore and rubble permit
Residents wanting to dispose of any hardcore or rubble waste will need to purchase a permit. Your permit will allow you to dispose of 75 kg of hardcore and rubble waste once a month for a period of 12 months and costs £5. You may use this permit any day of the week.
Types of hardcore and rubble include:
If you have large amounts of rubble and hardcore this can be disposed of at Blackpool Skip Hire
Residents wanting to dispose of their household waste in any of the following vehicles will need to purchase a permit
- Short/medium wheel base vans - up to 5 m in length
- Cars towing a single axle trailer- up to 3 m in length
Your permit will allow you one visit per month for a period of 12 months and costs £6. This also includes the 75 kg monthly weight limit of hardcore and rubble waste.
You may only use this permit on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays.
The following vehicles are not allowed on site
- Vans or Pickups with trailers
- Box vans (Luton vans)
- Any vehicle with signage
- Horse boxes
- Long wheel base vehicles
- Twin axle trailers
- Single Axle Trailers over 3 m in length
Residents not eligible for a vehicle permit but wanting to dispose of household waste may be able to purchase a visitor permit at a cost of £15 per trip subject to a maximum of 2 trips per day.
Applying for a permit
Visit the HWRC on the following days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 10.00am and 3.30pm.
- You will need to complete a permit form detailing the vehicle make, model, type and registration
- You will need to provide your driving license, vehicle registration document and council tax or utility bill
- Payment will need to be made before a permit is issued