The Bristol Avenue tip is for disposing of household waste only by Blackpool residents only.

To make sure businesses do not use the site to dispose of commercial waste you will need a permit to tip in a commercial-type vehicle or to get rid of hardcore, rubble, soil or plasterboard.

Permits allow you one visit per month for 12 months and will be subject to an administration charge of £13
You will need to apply for your permit at least 5 working days before your planned visit.

View the full terms and conditions for a Blackpool Council tip permit.

Permit types

  • Hardcore, soil and rubble

  • Vehicle permit

  • Visitor permit (Hired/borrowed vehicles)

Applying for a permit

Permit appllications are currently suspended until further notice

Once you have applied for your permit it will be posted to the Blackpool address in your application within 5 working days.

You will not be able to use the tip until you have received your permit.