Our garden waste collection service is by subscription only and costs less than £2 a collection!
- Save time, money and hassle getting rid of your garden waste
- Fortnightly collections
- Low cost annual subscription
Green and Go collection costs
|Subscription|| Annual costs|
|Annual subscription for 1 bin
|Annual subscription for each additional bin
||£30 per bin per year
2021/2022 subscriptions will be available from the end of February. If you would like information about subscribing to the current period please complete our general waste enquiry form.
- It may take up to 14 days from subscription to you receiving first collection
- There will be a winter break in service between 30 November 2020 and 24 January 2021
- Subscritions start from 18 May 2020 and run until 14 May 2021
- There are no discounts/refunds for part-year subscriptions
- Grass, tree and hedge cuttings
- Twigs, bark and leaves
- Straw and hay
- Flowers and plants
- Small branches
We won't collect
- Food waste
- Fruit and vegetables, including peelings
- Any side waste
- No collections will be made between 30 November 2020 and 24 January 2021
- Bins need to be presented for collection by 7.30am
If you move house within Blackpool and your address is eligible to join the scheme you will need to take your bin with you or may be charged for a new bin.
Please let us know as soon as possible of a change to your address.
Composting is a great way to get rid of garden waste. Blackpool Council has teamed up with getcomposting.com to provide exclusive offers on compost bins.
You can take your garden waste to the tip on Bristol Avenue, but please make yourself aware of the restriction in force before travelling
Remember, you can put garden waste in your grey bin and we’ll collect it as normal.
Collection of unwanted bin
Request collection of an unwanted bin