- To provisionally book a ceremony please phone 01253 477177
- Find information on The Wedding Chapel
You will need to book the Registrars from Blackpool Registration Service to officiate at your wedding, civil partnership, naming or renewal of vows ceremony if you are holding your ceremony at any of the following venues:
- The Wedding Chapel (formerly Festival House)
- Blackpool Town Hall
- An approved venue in Blackpool
- A non-conformist religious building such as Roman Catholic, Methodist, United Reformed but not Church of England, where the church does not have an approved person
When to make the booking
From the 2nd January 2019, you can make a booking up to two years before the date of your ceremony, for example, if you wish to marry on 22 May 2021, you can provisionally book your ceremony with us on 22 May 2019.
You may also be able to book your chosen approved venue or religious building more than a year in advance of your ceremony date.
You now need to make arrangements to give notice.