Exercise referral programme - COVID-19 - update
Exercise Referral will return from Monday 7 December, unfortunately due to Tier 3 restrictions, group exercise classes are unable to take place. There are a number of alternative options available to you at Blackpool Sports Centre, Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre and Palatine Leisure Centre.
- Health Walks
- Gym Buddy
- Wheels for All, cycling
- Feel Good Factory
As soon as government guidelines allow, group exercise will resume.
Anyone who wishes to freeze their membership can do so for the duration of the Palatine Leisure Centre redevelopment using the following form: membership freeze request
For any enquiries please telephone 01253 478007 or email email@example.com
The exercise referral programme will be conducting its initial welcome sessions via telephone.
What the programme includes:
- Welcome session via telephone.
- One to one consultation to discuss medical and physical activity history.
- Discuss a range of activities most suited to your needs which you will enjoy.
The exercise referral programme is physical activity designed to help improve health and quality of life.
Start today and ask your GP or health practitioner to refer you.
What the Active Blackpool programme includes
- Welcome session and tour of the facilities
- One to one consultation to discuss medical and physical activity history
- Discuss a range of activities most suited to your needs which you will enjoy
Activities available on the Active Blackpool programme
The Active Blackpool programme offers a range of different activities including;
- Gym exercise classes
- Aerobic classes
- Lifestyle circuits
- Chair exercise classes
Other activities available on the programme include, cycling table tennis, short tennis, bowls, badminton and walking netball.
Active Blackpool also deliver a nutrition club.
- Your welcome session is free
- The Active Blackpool Direct Debit is £20 per month
- The Active Blackpool annual membership is £200 (2 months free)
- The Active Blackpool pay and play £3 per session