Last modified June 03, 2021
Sport Blackpool excellence pass
The Sport Blackpool excellence pass enables local athletes from Blackpool, Wyre and Fylde who represent England / Great Britain and are competing at National Level to access Active Balckpool facilities.
The facilities they access are to help them to develop as an athlete in their sport.
What you will get
- Represent Great Britain or England, on a training development programme
- Live in Blackpool
- Member of a Blackpool, Wyre or Fylde sports club
- Proof (letter or e-mail) that you represents GB or England or is part of the national development programme
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria please complete the online application form
- You will hear back from Sport Blackpool within 5 working days.
- The Sport Blackpool Excellence Pass is a 12 month programme, if the athlete continues to represent GB or England at a National level they must re-apply to remain on the programme.
As part of this programme athletes are asked to provide Sport Blackpool with regular social media posts tagging the centres, performance and training updates and attendance at the Blackpool Sports Awards.