Active Blackpool Health Referral Programme - Covid-19 - Update
Active Blackpool circuit classes will restart on Monday 17 August with sessions running at Blackpool Sports Centre and Moor Park Health and Leisure Centre.
To book or for general enquiries please contact the team on:
Due to the current restrictions the Active Blackpool health referral programme has temporarily suspended any face to face welcome sessions until further notice, we will contact any referrals and place them on hold until we are able to hold the welcome sessions in the future.
Active Blackpool is a GP referral programme of physical activity designed to help improve health and quality of life.
Start today and ask your GP or health practitioner to refer you.
What the Active Blackpool programme includes
- Welcome session and tour of the facilities
- One to one consultation to discuss medical and physical activity history
- Discuss a range of activities most suited to your needs which you will enjoy
Activities available on the Active Blackpool programme
The Active Blackpool programme offers a range of different activities including;
- Gym exercise classes
- Aerobic classes
- Lifestyle circuits
- Chair exercise classes
Other activities available on the programme include, cycling table tennis, short tennis, bowls, badminton and walking netball.
Active Blackpool also deliver a nutrition club.
- Your welcome session is free
- The Active Blackpool Direct Debit is £20 per month
- The Active Blackpool annual membership is £200 (2 months free)
- The Active Blackpool pay and play £3 per session